Consider the following situations if anyone applies to you.
- I find it hard to study even when I want to.
- There are subjects/courses I hate to study and would love to develop interest in them so I can study them better.
- I have so many tasks/activities to attend to and don’t know how to effectively manage my time.
- I often procrastinate and don’t see the need to study for examinations until it’s almost too late.
- I can’t study and remember. I easily forget after reading.
- I’m overwhelmed with challenges and don’t know how to successfully handle them.
- My grades are poor. I really want to improve them and become a a happy better student.
Does any of the above situations describes you? If yes, then you need to read this book “The Happy Better Student: 26 Keys To Study Better, Improve Your Grades And Become A Top Student.”
After reading this book, you will, you know:
- The important goals you need to set for yourself to achieve every semester/academic year.
- How to set achievable academics goals and the strategies to achieve them.
- How to develop self-confidence and overcome the fear of failure.
- How to overcome procrastination and focus on your studies.
- How to stay organised in spite of many activities.
- The strategies to handle difficult subjects and successfully pass them.
- How to develop interest in the subject you hate.
- The ways to overcome distractions and stay focused on your studies.
- How to study and permanently remember without cramming your works.
- Possible challenges and how you can successfully deal with them.
- Proven timeless time management strategies you can use to maximize your limited time and get more done in less time.
- And many more…
This book is a must have tool if your desire is to become the happy better student you desire to be. Procrastination is a killer disease. Grab your copy today and equip yourself with the keys to gain access into your academic room of success.
Kindle Version available for purchase on Amazon